When you need fast, high‐quality expert repair services for your computing hardware and devices, look no further than Avnet Services.
We offer the scale, skill, speed, quality and transparency you need, from the simplest desktop PC component swaps to the most delicate ball grid array repairs on 12‐layer telecommunications motherboards.
- 5 Repair/Refurb Depots in three regions
- 420,000+ repair events annually
- 300+ Service Technicians: A+ and OEM‐certified with 2+ years’ experience
- Level 1 to Level 4 repair expertise: from refurb to deep board‐level repairs
- 2‐4 days average turn time
- In‐warranty and out‐of‐warranty repair support
- Certified in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, TL 9000, CCC, FDA, & OHSAS 18001
- Full transparency and reporting: know the location and status of all your products, 24/7
- Nationwide pickup from 400+ locations across the U.S. – limited to certain industries
These Repair/Refurb Depot capabilities are augmented by Avnet Services’s in‐house Service Parts Logistics capabilities, ensuring that our technicians have the parts they need, no matter how scarce or in demand they are.
In addition to our broad repair capabilities, Avnet Services repair technicians specialize in the following products:
SERVER, STORAGE & NETWORKING
- Blades, boards & peripherals
- Fibre Channel switches
- Gateways & Firewalls
- Network storage devices ‐ SAN, NAS, iSCSI, FC, SSD
- Optical drives ‐ SAS, SATA, SCSI, PATA, IDE, FC, SSD
TELECOM, CATV & BROADBAND
- Carrier‐grade servers
- Base Transceiver Station (BTS) equipment
- Switches & repeaters
- Microwave equipment
- Integrated rack systems
- Headend & line gear
- Power systems
- Cable modems, wireless routers, set‐top boxes
- Flat‐panel displays
- Interactive whiteboards
To find out more about how Avnet Services can meet your repair needs, click any of the links above or email us at avnet‐email@example.com.